My experience has provided me to work in different product environments from startups to services to product organizations which resulted in an update and improvement of my innovation and technical skills. I work and contribute my knowledge towards development of the products which benefit organization and self-development.
Currently responsible for leading the secure software identity solutions.
R&D Team Lead
Responsible for leading the architecture, design and development of CyberArk Identity platform.
- CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management)
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Confluence
- Access Management
Responsible for leading the development of Ensurity software products to integrate with any web and desktop applications to protect identities of users. Responsible for secure on-prem & cloud deployement with high availability and failover
Software Development Security
- Multi Factor Authentication Solutions
- ThinC-AUTH Hardware Biometric Security Key
- XSense Mobile Soft Authenticator (Proprietary)
- TOTP/HOTP Mobile Authenticator
- TOTP/HOTP Desktop Authenticator
- Multi Factor Authentication Solutions
- Azure DevOps
- Project Management
Principal Software Engineer
Staff Software Engineer
Responsible for leading the development of OpenText products with customized smart UI based development backed up with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Backbone, Marionette, Alpacajs and backend development with OScript to provide a better user experience and scalable product.
Extended Enterprise Content Management for Engineering (Oct 2016 – Feb 2018)
- xECM for Engineering (Engineering Document Management)
- Group of interrelated modules that provide the ability to manage documents related to Engineering disciplines and are uniquely configured to fit your organization.
- The configuration of these modules is unique to each organization and includes:
- Automatic Document Numbering (ADN)
- Controlled Revision Tracking (CRT)
- Advanced State Management (ASM)
- CAD Manager
Extended Enterprise Content Management for Government (Feb 2018 – Present)
- SmartUI development with customized Backbone framework
Senior Software Engineer
Involved and contributed a lot in converting the requirements into effective design models. Reviewing the requirements, design, code and test plan assurance and adherence to standards. Organizing sprint planning, daily standup meetings, sprint retrospective meetings. Designing, building, testing, deploying continuous integration of mobile, server and high availability applications. Static code analysis, code metrics, unit testing and integration testing responsibilities. Project management using Jira/Team Foundation Server (TFS). Code version control using stash Perforce/Subversion/Git repository management. Delivering project to client with organization customized process using project management tools and methods which are being practiced by CMMI Level 5 company standards.
- High Availability for real time system (Jul 2016 - Oct 2016)
- Test & Measurement Automation NG (May 2016 – Jul 2016)
- SageGlass Mobile App (Mar 2016 – May 2016)
- LIRR MNR UIS Solution Development (Nov 2014 – Feb 2016)
- Cabin Media Control Android Mobile Application (Jun 2014 – Nov 2014)
- L&T Custom Mobile Framework (Jun 2014 – Jun 2015)
- e-Health Android Mobile Application (Apr 2014 – Jun 2014)
- V-Green Pump Motor Hybrid Mobile Application (Dec 2013 – Apr 2014)
Senior Systems Analyst
Customized Ubuntu to fit into a tamper-proof compact USB device with on-board biometrics for secure authentication, encrypted storage and read-only operating system for secure remote access. Part of custom cipher suite generation which became base for two factor authentication, secure QR generation and scanner. Concept designer for the e-attendance system with media server and custom secure browser configuration.
- E-Attendance System (Sep 2013 – Nov2013)
- Secure Voice over IP Mobile Client (Mar 2013 – Aug 2013)
- Secure Streaming of Online Tutorial Content (Feb 2013 – Jul 2013)
- Secure online shopping using QR codes (Nov 2012 – Mar 2013)
- Login Authentication using QR from mobile (Aug 2012 – Nov 2012)
- Custom Secure QR Code Generator & Scanner (May 2012 – Aug 2012)
- Secure SMS (Jan 2012 – May 2012)
- Secure Mobile Banking (Aug 2011 – Jan 2012)
- Secure Ubuntu Operating System Customization (Feb 2011 – Aug 2011)
- Shell Scripting
- Wowza Server
Product support with email and resolving customer issues by getting data from 14 inter-territory located databases of different versions. Customizing the reports with VB Macros in MS Excel. Customized Java Desktop tool development for ticket tracking.
- Seagate Product Support (Aug 2010 – Feb 2011)
- MS Excel
- VB Macros
Network packet capture and analysis using sniffing tools. Replaying packets with Tcpreplay to test the packet capture flow.
- Network Packet capture and analysis (Sep 2009 – Feb 2010)
Skills & Tools
- Code Review
- Unit Testing
M.Tech in Cyber SecurityAmrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore2007 - 2009
B.Tech in Computer Science and EngineeringGayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering, JNTU Hyderabad2003 - 2006
Diploma in Computer EngineeringA.A.N.M. & V.V.R.S.R. Polytechnic, S.B.T.E.T Hyderabad2000 - 2003
OpenText Innovation Award, Nov 2017Integrating the Source Control and Fortify to automate the process of static code analysis and logging the bugs in Jira
Best Team Award, Project Lead, L&T TS 2015Lead the project and team to deliver high availability of the clustered environment for transport client
Best Individual Contributor, Sr. Software Engg., L&T TS, 2014Responsive app design and implementation of Android mobile application for aviation client
- Telugu (Native)
- English (Professional)
- Hindi (Advanced)
- Tamil (Intermediate)
- German (Beginner)